Study Analysis of
1. PhD student of psychophysiology in Orbeli institute of National Academy of science in Armenia
2. PhD student of psychophysiology in Orbeli institute of National Academy of science in Armenia
3. PhD student of psychology in medical state University of Armenia
4. Payame Noor University
5. PhD student of psychology of National Academy of science in Armenia
6. PhD student of psychology of National Academy of science in Armenia
Corresponding author E-mail: s.ali firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract: The research studies differences between the coping style in the coronary patients and myocardial infarction diseases. Participants are Patients group includes 145 persons (77 patients with myocardial infarction and 68 of them cardiovascular disease and need to mention that most patients had coronary diseases). The data was obtained by dint of questionnaire "Coping Inventory of Stressful Situation" (CISS). The obtained data has shown significant differences between the coping styles of cardiovascular patients when they are confront to the stressful problems. The coronary patients diseases exploit Emotion-oriented coping style ,The study showed none significant difference in the coronarypatients, like myocardial infarction patients. But there is a significant difference in coping style than healthy people .Apparently it is underline that coronary diseases suffering from situational contingency.
[Seyed Ali Doustdar Tousi, Mahintaj Gohargani,, Ebrahim Nabavizadeh,, Hamidreza Akbari kia, Askari Asghari Ganji, Nader Jafari. Study Analysis of Coping Styles in the Coronary Diseases and myocardial infarction.
Life Sci J 2013;10(4s):250-254] (ISSN:1097-8135). http://www.lifesciencesite.com. 37
Keywords: coping styles, myocardial infarction, coronary diseases, emotion-oriented.