I have a Master Degree in Business Administration. Currently, I am working as a Lecturer at Majmaa University. Previously, I have worked as Assistant Business Development Officer at Dajani Consulting where I was responsible for all the operational tasks in the department with concentration on all of the Recruitment Activities for the consultants and experts for different project by preparing the job description and job specifications, advertisement, screening the received applications, interview the shortlisted candidates and finally recommend the selected candidate to the line Manager & Technical Manager . Prior to that, I have worked as an HR/ Recruitment Manager with Focus on employment for clients’ over-seas then I worked as a Secretary Supervisor responsible for all industrial group activities in addition to the office management activities of the Group Manager office. I believe my qualifications and skills are an asset to me to perform a high quality work performance with excellent outputs.
Lecturer at Majamaa University – Houtat Sudair Faculty for Humanitarian Studies.
February 2012 – till now
Teach subjects in business Administration such as:
· Principles of Business Administration
· Readings in Business ( English )
· Principles of Law
Assistant Business Development Officer at Dajani Consulting
August 2010 – August 2011
· Assist in setting the department's long and short term objectives regarding the Business Development.
· Assist in identifying the areas that have potential and suggesting ways of improving and developing these areas.
· Update the Consultants database and conduct frequent follow up with the freelance/ associate consultants.
· Prepare job description for the needed consultants per project and conduct the screening, selecting and the interviewing for the potential consultants.
· Assist in prepare and write proposals and EOI.
· Review and evaluate competitive companies and their marketing programs and strategies through their website or any other means.
· Follow-up and tracking for various tenders, RFQ, and upcoming opportunities on a daily basis.
· Updating the company website in frequent bases
· Translate and edit the department documents as necessary.
Secretary Supervisor at Al Ghanem Trading and Contracting Company
May 2008 - May 2009
· Manage all the activities of the Industrial group manager office.
· Supervise secretarial and clerical personnel engaged in typing, records keeping, taking and transcribing dictation, and other clerical duties;
· Review a wide variety of materials, including reports, letters, and memos for content and recommends changes;
· Oversee the establishment and maintenance of office procedures and records keeping systems
· Handles requests for general information, complaints, and inquiries regarding policies and procedures
· Organize, assign and review the work of office staff and particularly arranges for the accomplishment of peak workloads
· Performs non-routine and highly skilled secretarial work for an executive or administrator
· Assist with planning, equipment selection, implementation, and coordination of staff training in work processing and other areas of computerization;
· Follow up with all engineers activities in the group.
HR & Recruitment Manager at Target Recruitment Company
March 2006 - April 2008
As HR & Recruitment manager, I was responsible for the recruiting activities of the major clients and the company and some of my responsibilities were:
· Providing professional support and advice on recruitment to the line managers, and advice managers on best practice recruitment and selection.
· Preparing job descriptions and personnel specifications, write job advertisements and decide how and where jobs will be advertised, design application forms.
· Screening the application forms, shortlist applicants, devise and implement selection processes, conduct interviews.
· Training the new staff in screening, selecting and interviewing techniques.
· Making time to keep up to date with current employment legislation, and ensure the line managers are briefed on any changes where appropriate.
· Work with the line managers within the organization to recruit staff
English Teacher at UNRWA
October 2004 - June 2005
English Teacher at Different Private Schools
September 2001 – June 2004
· The Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
MBA, Business Administration, 2006 – 2009
· Zarka Private University
BA, English Language and its Literature, 1997 – 2001
- Scientific Specializations in Newly Established Universities ( Challenges & Solutions ) – Majmaa University – Majmaa – 2012
TRAINING COURSES & WORKSHOPS
- Improving the Quality of Teaching Outputs – 2012 – Majmaa University
- Technology Integration in Education Process – 2012 – Majmaa University
- Standards of Specializations Accreditation – 2012 – Majmaa University
- Ethics of E-Learning – 2012 – Majmaa University
- Moderation and Focus Group Skills Training – 2010
- Perfect Translation Training Program – Rating B - 2005
- Legal Translation Course – 2005
- Medical Translation Course – 2004
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English ( Reading , Writing & Speaking )
- Excellent Knowledge of computer skills and Microsoft office.
- 45 WPM typing in English.
HONORS AND AWARDS
· E-Gate Contest Award - Majamaa University - September 2012 - Majmaa University has published an E-gate Contest to encourage employees & the Academic staff to improve their websites on the University E-gate.
· Translating a computer book entitled “Word 2003 level 1” and have received a thanks letter from the dealer.
Date and Place of Birth: Amman 18/8/1979
Marital Status: Single